Safari Kid Considers the Whole Child
- We focus on academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Children are encouraged to learn through play.
- Children learn to identify their emotions, develop healthy self-esteem, and express feelings.
- Semi-structured days allow for exploration of space, socialization, and development of language skills.
Safari Kid Delivers a Research-Rich Curriculum
- Our programs are based on research and best practices for early childhood education.
- We prepare children to excel in kindergarten with a solid educational foundation.
- We have the proof. Children who have participated in our programs are thriving in elementary school and beyond.
Safari Kid Builds Relationships
- Highly qualified, caring staff create a nurturing environment for all children to thrive.
- Our teachers spend many hours in training to ensure they are well-prepared to provide excellent service to you and your child.
- Parents, you are encouraged to participate and collaborate with teachers so you are actively involved in your kids’ education.
Safari Kid Offers a Safe & Welcoming Environment
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are always clean and well-maintained.
- The organization and modern feel of our facilities make for an environment in which your child will feel encouraged to explore.
- All of our facilities are safe and richly resourced for both indoor and outdoor play.
- Inspired by Reggio Emilia’s philosophy of “environment is the third teacher,” our spaces are designed with a specialized science behind them.